The tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler naturally solves all your dryness and tangling needs throughout your day without the slightest hassle or mess. Packed with natural fragrances from Green Tea, Shea butter, and Argan oil, this lightweight formula has the perfect combination of moisture and antioxidants, which helps improve manageability, fight frizz, and transform dry, brittle strands into soft, smooth and healthy hair. This natural conditioner is great for detangling and is safe for kids. Our products have been featured in several publications such as Essence, Ebony, Marie Claire, Black Enterprise, USA Today, Heart and Soul, and Sophisticate's Black Hair.
- SOFT, SHINY AND MANAGEABLE HAIR: Our Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner contains Argan oil which penetrates the scalp to nourish the roots of your hair, facilitating hair growth.
- EFFECTIVELY DETANGLES KNOTS: Tangles are caused when the outer layer of your hair (the cuticle) becomes damaged and ruptured. Our leave in conditioner tackles this by repairing the cuticle.
- REDUCES FRIZZ, FLYAWAYS AND BREAKAGE: One unique ingredient in this leave in conditioner, Argan oil, not only heals hair, but prevents future damage, does away with split ends, and diminishes dryness.
- REPLENISHES HAIRS NATURAL OILS: This lightweight formula restores your hair’s natural oils without excessive build-up, leaving your hair smooth and lustrous and easing scalp inflammation.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: This leave in conditioner contains Green Tea and Argan oil to encourage hair growth while preventing hair loss. It does this by enabling better blood flow to the scalp.
AQUA Water Infused with Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Camellia Cinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa (Moroccan Argan) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Honey, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Flower, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pro Vitamin B5, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Rosemary Extract, Fragrance (Parfum).
BHND THE BRND
The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and skin care products, currently sold in Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, Sally’s Beauty, and Walgreen’s. In her role, she oversees all aspects of day-to-day operations, sales, and strategic partnerships.
Chris-Tia has been featured in major media publications such as USA Today, Marie Claire, Essence, Black Enterprise, Ebony, Heart & Soul, and the Chicago Tribune. Her book Thank God I’m Natural: The Ultimate Guide to Caring for Natural Hair is a #1 Amazon bestseller, and was hailed the “Natural Hair Bible” by Essence Magazine.
Prior to starting her own company, Chris-Tia represented Fortune 500 companies in complex business transactions involving technology and open source code. Chris-Tia earned her A.B. in Economics from Harvard University with high honors, and is a graduate of Harvard Law School.
In 2015, Chris-Tia was diagnosed with breast cancer. During her treatment, she learned that having money could make the difference between living and dyingwhen it came to treating this condition. In her observation, few organizations existed that provided support and social services to help women with transportation, child care, parking, or seeking disability leave from their place of employment.
Today, she uses her success in the beauty space to advocate for women experiencing financial difficulties, who are undergoing treatment, to highlight health disparities due to race and socio-economic factors, and to empower women to listen to their bodies through the tgin Foundation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.