This natural face cream for dry skin smooths flakes and deeply conditions to fix dehydrated skin.What it is: A rich face cream that repairs seriously dry skin overnight.
Why we love it:
- Dry skin in winter can be fixed quickly with this intensive moisture body lotion
- A blend of Blackberry Water, Aloe and Squalane infuse skin with hydration as you sleep
- Nourishing oils that don’t feel greasy, such as Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil and Sunflower Oil, immediately soothe dry itchy skin
- Lose the tight feeling! The moment you slather it on, it provides ultimate relief to dry tight skin
- The plant-based formula is vegan friendly•Skin feels buttery soft after each use.
- Aids in combatting discoloration
- Provides an overall radiance
- Lightweight and hydrating
*(Store in a cool area)
Packaging Type: Glass container
Vegan, cruelty-free, handcrafted - this container is recyclable.
- Gently massage 1-2 pumps into wet skin | Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry Follow with a toner | Use morning and night for a clear, smooth complexion.
Blackberry Water, Aloe Barbadensis, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima(Fruit Oil),Helianthus Annuus (Seed Oil), Squalane , Melia Azadirachta, Simmondsia Chinensis (Seed Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Seed Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Xanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (oil), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate,
BHND THE BRND
Nolaskinsentials was created when I noticed my skin issues were not being catered to. Being an African American woman, I realized how challenging it was to find a brand that created plant-based products for melanin rich skin. Instead of accepting defeat, I tapped into my Black Girl Magic and said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nolaskinsentials, there’s no glow left behind.
My desire for clear skin and my love for the environment became a core focus when creating Nolaskinsentials. A combination of being hands-on, creating small batches to ensure quality and using plant-based ingredients, we birthed a vegan-friendly, skin-loving brand. In 2017, we made it a priority to revolutionize the skincare world with affordable and hand-crafted products to enhance your natural beauty. Although we started as a small team, we built the Nola brand one glow-up at a time.
As a millennial myself, it was important to create for those in my generation. We now offer health-conscious millennials and people of colour, a skincare and cosmetics line that is cruelty-free and inspired by Mother Nature, for a glowing complexion. We believe in promoting “real skin” goals by utilizing real models, untouched images and real results. So whether you’re battling hyperpigmentation, have acne-prone skin, or just need to indulge in self-care, we have an answer and community for your skin-concern.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.