Bye bye, razor bumps!
Why we love it:
- This powerful razor bump treatment puts a stop to the endless cycle of razor burn and ingrown hairs
- We formulated this clarifying razor bump serum with bacteria-inhibiting tea tree oil and witch hazel to ward off unsightly bumps after shaving
- Aloe and glycerin keep your skin soft, hydrated and protected, which allows the underlying hairs to penetrate the surface easier without curling back underneath the skin
- Expect a bump-free complexion on even your most stubborn trouble spots, such as underarms, bikini line, legs or anywhere else your razor goes
- It’s awesome to soothe and prevent ingrown hairs after waxing, too
PACKAGING TYPE: PET recyclable container
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.
Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients. On clean, dry skin, apply serum.|Gently massage serum in a circular motion. Allow serum to fully absorb before following with a body moisturizer.
Aqua. Hamamelis. Melaleuca Oil. Rosa Moschata. Glycerin. Matricaria Chamomilla. A. Barbandensis Mill. Camellia Sinensis. Organic Alcohol. Fragrance. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
BHND THE BRND
Nolaskinsentials was created when I noticed my skin issues were not being catered to. Being an African American woman, I realized how challenging it was to find a brand that created plant-based products for melanin rich skin. Instead of accepting defeat, I tapped into my Black Girl Magic and said, “Fine! I’ll do it myself!” and created a skincare line that not only benefited melanin based skin tones but all skin tones and skin types, because, with Nolaskinsentials, there’s no glow left behind.
My desire for clear skin and my love for the environment became a core focus when creating Nolaskinsentials. A combination of being hands-on, creating small batches to ensure quality and using plant-based ingredients, we birthed a vegan-friendly, skin-loving brand. In 2017, we made it a priority to revolutionize the skincare world with affordable and hand-crafted products to enhance your natural beauty. Although we started as a small team, we built the Nola brand one glow-up at a time.
As a millennial myself, it was important to create for those in my generation. We now offer health-conscious millennials and people of colour, a skincare and cosmetics line that is cruelty-free and inspired by Mother Nature, for a glowing complexion. We believe in promoting “real skin” goals by utilizing real models, untouched images and real results. So whether you’re battling hyperpigmentation, have acne-prone skin, or just need to indulge in self-care, we have an answer and community for your skin-concern.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Strong alcohol smell and didn’t prevent bumps. Might try it again in the future since I have a whole bottle left but I won’t reorder it.