Make tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer a part of your routine! The #1 complaint of most naturalistas is "dryness." In response to this we have formulated our tgin Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer for natural hair. Now you will never have to worry about frizz or dryness again. We intentionally use ingredients like Shea butter, Cocoa butter, and Vitamin E oil both to target dryness at its source by moisturizing from the roots to the tips and to prevent dryness. This everyday moisturizer aims to give you consistently soft, shiny, manageable curls while nourishing your scalp. Our products have been featured in several publications such as Essence, Ebony, Marie Claire, Black Enterprise, USA Today, Heart and Soul, and Sophisticate's Black Hair. This product does not contain any parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, or artificial colors, and no animal were used during testing.
- Maximum hydration for natural hair: Get the beautiful hair you desire with our Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Uses Shea butter to lock in moisture from the root to the tip of every strand of hair.
- Promotes hair growth: This everyday moisturizer has Vitamin E oil to encourage hair growth while preventing hair loss. It does this by enabling better blood flow to the scalp.
- Improves shine and softness: Due to the Vitamin E oil and Cocoa butter being used directly on the hair it begins to condition the hair making it more lustrous and stronger than ever.
- Reduces frizz and flyaways: Our butter cream reduces frizz by smoothing the hair's cuticle, adding natural shine and softness without leaving the hair greasy or heavy.
- Great for styling: Can also be used as a setting cream to create soft, smooth and shiny two strand twist and twist-outs.
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, BRASSICAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, THEOBROMA CAOCAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS AMYGDALYS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, PEG 4 HYDROGENTATED CASTOR OIL, CETEARETH-20, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PANTHENOL (PRO-VITAMIN B5), ASPATRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, CYCLOPENTASILOZANE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, BENZOPHENONE-3, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), TETRA-SODIUM EDTA, SIMETHICONE, BHT.
BHND THE BRND
The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Thank God It’s Natural (tgin), a manufacturer of natural hair and skin care products, currently sold in Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, Sally’s Beauty, and Walgreen’s. In her role, she oversees all aspects of day-to-day operations, sales, and strategic partnerships.
Chris-Tia has been featured in major media publications such as USA Today, Marie Claire, Essence, Black Enterprise, Ebony, Heart & Soul, and the Chicago Tribune. Her book Thank God I’m Natural: The Ultimate Guide to Caring for Natural Hair is a #1 Amazon bestseller, and was hailed the “Natural Hair Bible” by Essence Magazine.
Prior to starting her own company, Chris-Tia represented Fortune 500 companies in complex business transactions involving technology and open source code. Chris-Tia earned her A.B. in Economics from Harvard University with high honors, and is a graduate of Harvard Law School.
In 2015, Chris-Tia was diagnosed with breast cancer. During her treatment, she learned that having money could make the difference between living and dyingwhen it came to treating this condition. In her observation, few organizations existed that provided support and social services to help women with transportation, child care, parking, or seeking disability leave from their place of employment.
Today, she uses her success in the beauty space to advocate for women experiencing financial difficulties, who are undergoing treatment, to highlight health disparities due to race and socio-economic factors, and to empower women to listen to their bodies through the tgin Foundation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.